DATE: AUGUST 26TH
Activity on Relative clauses
I Unir las dos oraciones usando una clausula relativa (who, whose, that, which)
1) There is a band. Their players are Hawaiian.
There is a band whose players are Hawaiian
2) Devlin has sexy body. Her flower is orange.
3) The shortest contestant is Katherine. Her skirt is yellow.
4) The audience was thrilled. Their two choices for finalists were excellent.
5) The winner is the new Hula Girl. Her prize is just the applause of the audience.
6) Devlin and her boyfriend lost the competition. Their ball fell first.
1. Was the final decision fair? Who was the best candidate in your opinion? Why?
2. Who was the sexiest?
3. Who was the funniest?